Cyberhawk™ Innovations Ltd is committed to providing the highest quality of service and to delivering excellent safety performance.
- Ensure agreed customer requirements are met
- Select and appoint personnel who are right for the job
- Select and use equipment which is right for the job
- Apply recognised good practices
- Monitor performance and focus on improvement
- Operate in accordance with all applicable regulations
- Strive to be acknowledged as the global leader in the provision of inspection and surveying solutions using remotely operated aerial vehicles (ROAV)
- Maintain its position at the forefront of ROAV capability innovation and pilot training
- Leading the development of game-changing ROAV solutions
- Provide presentable and skilled pilots, surveyors and inspectors who meet the highest standards and consistently deliver on-time
- Be an agile and flexible service provider with a track record of delighting our customers through on-time delivery of value priced
- Clear reporting solutions that meet or exceed their requirements
“Cyberhawk Innovations are committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and reduce our potential impact on the environment as much as possible. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all business activities.”
Cyberhawk are committed operating in a sustainable manor we are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance needs as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods. It is our priority to encourage our customers, suppliers and all business associates to do the same.
We are committed to:
- Wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice and integrate environmental aspects and impacts into all business decision-making activities, reduce our waste and reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally sustainable manner.
- Continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the impact and activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy.
- Operate and maintain company vehicles (where appropriate) with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical and encourage the use of alternative means of transport.
- As far as possible purchase sustainable products and services that cause as little damage to the environment as possible and encourage others to do the same.
Modern Slavery & Human Trafficking Statement
The statement sets out Cyberhawk’s commitment to preventing slavery and human trafficking in our business activities and the steps we have put in place with the aim of ensuring that there is no slavery or human trafficking in our own business and supply chains. We all have a duty to be alert to risks, however small and staff are expected to report their concerns and for management to act upon them.
Organisational structure and supply chains
This statement covers the business activities of Cyberhawk Innovations plc which are as follows:
Cyberhawk is the world’s leading engineering company using Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV or UAS) for aerial inspection and surveying, and a pioneer in the development of innovative visual asset management and maintenance software.
Our supply chains consist of other professional service providers acting primarily as suppliers of services and equipment to our offices. Cyberhawk considers its activities to be of low risk in respect of slavery and human trafficking, although through continual review and assessment of current and new suppliers, Cyberhawk will identify where there may be any potential for particularly high risks.
Responsibility for the Company’s anti-slavery initiatives is as follows:
Policies: The HR Manager together with The Chief Financial Officer are responsible for creating and reviewing policies. The process by which our policies are developed is looking at best practice and adapting to the needs of the business.
Risk assessments: The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for maintaining the procedure which covers due diligence checks on suppliers with regards to human rights and modern slavery. This procedure is periodically audited and results reviewed by Senior Management on an annual basis.
Due diligence: The HR Manager together with The Chief Financial Officer are responsible for due diligence in relation to known or suspected instances of modern slavery and human trafficking and reported immediately to the Board of Directors.
To ensure a good understanding of the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in our business and supply chains, Cyberhawk will communicate its statement widely, internally and externally, at induction, and publication on the Company’s website. In any circumstances where we consider there may be a high risk, appropriate training will be developed and targeted at those personnel who may have direct exposure.
The Company is committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our business or our supply chains. This Statement affirms its intention to act ethically in our business relationships.
The following policies set out our approach to the identification of modern slavery risks and steps to be taken to prevent slavery and human trafficking in our operations:
Whistle-blowing policy: Cyberhawk encourages all employees, customers and other business partners to report any concerns related to its direct activities or its supply chains.
Environmental Policy (also known as Corporate Social Responsibility Policy): Cyberhawk’s Environmental (CSR) policy summarises how we manage our environmental impacts and how we work responsibly with suppliers and local communities.
Due Diligence Processes for Slavery and Human Trafficking
The Company undertakes due diligence when considering taking on new suppliers, and regularly reviews
its existing suppliers. The due diligence process includes for completion of a pre-qualification and supplier information form to assess their compliance and suitability. During the assessment, we make clear our expectations of business partners and evaluate the modern slavery and human trafficking risks of each
Cyberhawk will measure how effective it is in ensuring slavery and human trafficking is not taking place in any part of our business or supply chains through regular audit review, including for resource monitoring and our payroll systems.
This Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement will be regularly reviewed and updated as necessary. The Board of Directors endorse this policy statement and is fully committed to its implementation.