Offering end-to-end inspection, data collection and data management solutions, Cyberhawk will be with you throughout every step of your next data management and digitalization project.
As part of our ongoing mission to the planet & our communities Cyberhawk take part in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) helping children & young adults realize the potential of a career in the commercial drone, technology & engineering industry. At Cyberhawk we have a team of STEM Ambassadors that go out into the community to teach about our industry & what we can do, helping to inspire the young UAV Pilots, Engineers & Developers of the future.
Our ESG Responsibility
As Cyberhawk continues to grow, we are focused on bolstering our responsibility as a business to always act ethically and operate in a safe and sustainable manner. As a result, we’ve produced our first ever annual Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) report, which formalises our commitment to protect people, preserve the environment and to always conduct business ethically.
Our Awards & Certificates
As part of our ongoing commitment to safety, we hold some of the industries best-recognized certificates and awards.
- BVCA Management Awards 2018 – Venture-back Management Team of the Year – winner
- Rail Partnership Awards 2018: Driving Efficiencies and Best Use of Technology – finalist
- Offshore Achievement Awards 2018: Above & Beyond and Skills Development Programme – finalist
- UK Energy Innovation Awards 2017: Best Safety Improvement – winner
- BusinessGreen Technology Awards 2017: Innovator of the Year and Clean & Cool Award for International Impact – finalist
- Oil & Gas UK Business Innovations & Efficiency Award 2016 – winner
- Offshore Achievement Awards 2016: Safety Innovations – finalist
- UK Energy Innovation Awards 2016: Best Offshore Renewable Innovation – finalist
- UK Energy Innovation Awards 2016: Best Electricity Network Improvement – finalist
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2016 – shortlisted
- UK Rail Industry Awards 2015: Service Innovation – finalist
- Oil & Gas UK Awards 2012: Business Efficiency – winner
- ABS (American Bureau of Shipping) External Specialist certification for Remote Inspection Techniques
- Achilles Utilities NCE Connexio and Sellihca registered
- Achilles UVDB registered
- Achilles FPAL registered
- ISO 14001:2015 – environmental management system
- ISO 9001:2015 – quality management system
- ISO 45001:2018 – health and safety management system
- ISO 27001:2013 – information security management system
- A copy of our management systems policies is available upon request.